Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'M 2 WEEKS OLD TODAY!

Jake is two weeks old today! We went for our 2 week check-up at our doctor this morning and he is doing great! He now weighs 8 lbs 12 oz and is 22 inches long. This puts him in the 98% for length...Stephen and I aren't quite sure where he's getting that from, but we will be just fine with having at least one tall person in the family :-) He had his second heel prick done and was such a trooper, he didn't even cry...I think I was more nervous than he was.

Happy 2 weeks birthday to me!

2 comments:

  1. hasn't it been the fastest 2 weeks of your life!! what a precious angel he is!!! happy 2 week bday sweet jake man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true! i don't know if it's the lack of sleep that makes it go by so fast, but it definitely does!

    ReplyDelete