Jake is becoming quite the little helper. He wants to be involved in whatever it is I am doing; folding laundry, vacuuming, etc. Today, I was attempting to unload the dishwasher and of course my little helper had to get in on the action.
Here he is, 'helping'
Of course, to Jake, helping means taking the bottom rack completely OUT of the dishwasher

...and then carrying it all around the kitchen!

"Let me close that for you Mom...oh wait! I forgot!"

"I need to put this back before Mom notices."
"ummm...how do I get this back in?"
"Maybe if I lift it like this?"
"Or if I put the door like this?"
"Nevermind, I'm just going to close it and hope Mom doesn't notice."

"Now I need to hide this before Mom sees it."

"Pay no attention to the baby pushing the dishwasher rack!"

"I've got a great idea!"

"Mom! Daisy took the rack out of the dishwasher!"
How cute!!
ReplyDelete