Well, at some point over the past 7 months, something has changed his mind because my boy now LOVES him some cupcakes! He came home and saw them and started saying, "cuh-cake, cuh-cake!" I didn't even know he knew that word! I put him in his booster seat and he polished off almost 2 whole cupcakes....and in the process covered himself in cake and icing!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
If You Give A Jake A Cupcake
This past weekend, I helped to host two baby showers...and that meant extra cupcakes around the Tyler house. I really didn't think Jake would be very into them, he likes cake the few times he has had some, but at his 1 year birthday party, he barely touched his own cake.
Well, at some point over the past 7 months, something has changed his mind because my boy now LOVES him some cupcakes! He came home and saw them and started saying, "cuh-cake, cuh-cake!" I didn't even know he knew that word! I put him in his booster seat and he polished off almost 2 whole cupcakes....and in the process covered himself in cake and icing!

Well, at some point over the past 7 months, something has changed his mind because my boy now LOVES him some cupcakes! He came home and saw them and started saying, "cuh-cake, cuh-cake!" I didn't even know he knew that word! I put him in his booster seat and he polished off almost 2 whole cupcakes....and in the process covered himself in cake and icing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment