He got to be the Jesus Jam helper for his class on the first day, he was very happy about that :)
He is in the Pre-K class at the same pre-school that he has been at since 18 months (where I work part time.) He is in the Bee-lievers class this year and my co-teacher from last year, Ms. Rebecca, moved up to teach the Pre-K this year. I miss working with her, but am thrilled that she is Jake's teacher this year. Almost all his friends from last year came back so he is in the same class with all his buddies again. And I think he and I are both excited that I am not one of his teachers this year...okay, I'm way more excited about it than he is, but it's already been great for him. I know he is going to have another great year...and let's not even think that next year he will be a big ol' kindergartner!





No comments:
Post a Comment