Last Saturday was Jake's last soccer game of the Spring. He had a lot of fun this season and really loved the kids that he played with. He is really good at soccer, but still prefers to hang back a little from the pack during game time. He has a blast playing though and that is the most important thing :)
My little Blue Warrior, #9
Cody and I made it for the last game! We were actually there the week before too, but I did not get any pictures. It was cold and windy so Cody and I stayed bundled up the entire game.
Warming up:
Huddle time with Coach James and Coach Nick before the game
(small world: Stephen and Nick went to high school together)
I attempted to take pictures during the game, but I was also holding Cody. I thought I was getting good shots, but when I looked after the game...they were all of just grass, the sky, etc. Yikes!
The Blue Warriors with their trophies!
There was only one little girl on the team, Avery, and Jake has a major crush on her!
The entire team went to Cici's for pizza after the game, yum! I was holding Cody so I didn't get a great shot.
Jake and his new buddy, Andrew.
Okay, I'm trying to get caught up on the blog from the past month so I am putting these pictures on this post. My Mom took these pics from Jake's soccer game when she was here in March. It was a very chilly morning that week!







.jpeg)










No comments:
Post a Comment