Friday, June 12, 2009

One week to go!













We are anxiously waiting to meet Jacob! Our due date is June 20th and so far Jake isn't showing many signs of coming before then. My next doctor's appointment is on the 17th and if he still doesn't show signs of coming on time, we will set a date to induce. So for now we are doing the hardest thing, just waiting!
We have been working all week getting the last minute things ready around the house. His room is ready with lots of toys, clothes, and gifts. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family surrounding us as we are ready to welcome our son home!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! I can't wait to meet Jake and for Carter to have another friend to play with. Hang in there, soon you'll be holding your precious baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a blog! I love the picture of Jake's closet! It's amazing that these little boys already have a closet full of things before they even arrive. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you have a blog! Now I will get to be more involved in Jake's life even though I'm miles away. Take care & we'll talk soon. Love ya both!! :)

    ReplyDelete