Sunday, June 28, 2009

THE TYLER FAMILY GOES HOME!

Stephen gets Jake buckled in
Jake is ready to go!

So ready to go home!

Daddy got to carry Jake

Jake wore a "lil slugger" onesie and a sports blanket home

Jake would like to place an order



We were discharged from the hospital on Sunday afternoon and Stephen and I were both excited and nervous at the same time! We know the next few weeks are going to be crazy, but we are also ready to get home and find whatever "routine" you can with a newborn. ( I know all of you who are already parents are laughing at us right now!) My mom is staying with us this week and I know she is going to be a big help. Daisy has met her new baby brother and so far she has been really good. She just isn't too sure what is going on yet. Here are some pics of us leaving the hospital and taking Jake for his first drive-thru experience at Taco Bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment