Besides turning 6 weeks old this week, Jake reached another milestone...his first smile!!! We have been seeing him smile in his sleep for weeks, but Wednesday morning I left for my doctor's appointment...when I came home, Stephen pulled out his cell phone and showed me a picture of Jake's first smile! I was so mad I missed it! I took this picture yesterday morning...he was smiling at the ceiling fan!

Here's another smile, just not quite as big as the first.

On Wednesday, we took a family trip to the Arboretum. We were hoping to take lots of pictures, but Jake decided to sleep through most of the morning. He woke up towards the end and we managed to get in a few good pictures before he got too fussy with us. He wasn't so much up for all the posing, poor guy!
This is my favorite picture of me and Jake so far

Daddy and Jake by the Texas frontier section, or as Stephen called it, "Little Jake on the Prarie"

2 Texas Boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment