Friday, January 1, 2010

Jake and Daisy

Over the past month and a half, Jake has become super interested in Daisy. His eyes follow her whenever she enters the room and he gets a big smile on his face. We have let him pet her several times and explore her ears and all that good stuff. Daisy has been really good with him, letting him explore without any objections...and sometimes giving him a lick on the nose! Well, about a week before Christmas, Stephen, Jake, and I were playing on the floor. Daisy came walking up, but instead of coming to Stephen or I, she walked up and plopped her head down in Jake's lap. It was precious and of course I ran for the camera. Jake was a little surprised at first, but then started petting away. Daisy even rolled over to her belly so he could get that too. I hope she likes him as much once Jake can start chasing after her in a month or two!


Daisy says "pet me please!"...Jake wasn't sure at first

...and don't forget my belly

We had to remind Jake to be gentle. When he gets excited his "pets" turn a little rough

Big smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment