Monday, July 19, 2010

Jakenstein

Well, Jake is still not a full time walker, but he is getting SO close. Today I could really see an increase in the amount of time he was walking versus crawling to get around! He still uses his arms to balance as he walks, which makes him look like Frankenstein to me :) But, he is starting to move a little more quickly and he can now cover a pretty good distance, making it across the living room, down the hallway, or around kitchen. I think the only thing that is keeping him from being a full-time walker is not knowing how to get himself into the standing position independently. I have attempted to teach him a few times, but all he tells me is 'no-no' and signs 'all done.' Not sure where he gets the desire to figure things out for himself....I guess he did get a few things from his mommy after all :)

Here are a few videos of Jake from today, showing off his walking

No comments:

Post a Comment