Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast

 
On Thursday, we had our big Thanksgiving Feast at school.  Jake was very excited, his class was dressing up as the Native Americans!  They had been working all week on their costumes.  He came home and told us his costume had a star and a horse for the Dallas Cowboys and the Denver Broncos...that's our boy, everything is about football :) 
 
Here is the pic I took of Jake as his class was coming in..as usual, I was in 'teacher mode' not 'Mommy' so I didn't get to take many pictures.

Here is Jake with his class.  Our school orders our feast from Boston Market each year, the kids LOVE the mac-n-cheese and cornbread!  His class also made placemats and a really neat Thanksgiving Book..but I didn't take pics of those, it's such a crazy, busy day at school!
 Happy Boy!  Grandma came to share the feast with Jake.  I didn't want him to feel left out since I had to be with my classroom.  I didn't get a pic of them of course, but I was very thankful that she came to be with my Bubs!
 Ms. Rebecca took a picture of each student for their portfolio, since I have connections, I got her to email me a copy :)  I love this picture, Jake looks so much like my Dad here!

No comments:

Post a Comment