Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cody's Baby Dedication

This post is a little out of order, but if I'm going to be able to keep up with blog it's going to happen here and there and I'm doing my best not to stress about it :)  I was waiting to get these pictures from my father in law so that I could do this post.  So let's go back to the second Sunday  in May.  This was a very special Sunday because it was Cody's Baby Dedication.  Being members of the Baptist church, we don't Christen or Baptize babies, but a Dedication is our family standing in front of our chuch, promising to raise Cody in a Christian home and dedicating him to the Lord.  
 
Our family up on the stage
  
Pastor Lash introducing us to the church
 
Jake got to answer questions about when Cody was born


 
Our sweet friends the Rodtiguez and Wise families were also dedicating their baby boys that morning
 
 They played a slide show with pictures of all 3 boys with Louis Armstrong's 'What A Wonderful World' playing.  Here are some of the pictures of Cody.



 Pastor Lash holding and praying over Cody 



 Cody was given a Bible and a certificate of dedication.
 
After service was over it was time for family pictures
 
Grandparents


 
 We were so thankful to have our whole family their top support us and Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment