He has lots of fun!!!
He loves to stare at the parrot and gecco that hang overhead
Jake has started 2 new things this past week. One is chewing on his hand/fingers. He doesn't suck his thumb, he keeps that tucked in under his fingers. He has started drooling more as well, we are beginning to wonder if he is going to be teething in the near future.
This is the other skill Jake is working on, rolling over. He can get himself from his back up onto his side and I know it's just a matter of time before he makes it all the way over. We watch him on the monitor in his crib and he's almost done it a few times in his crib! That makes me a little nervous, but I know other friends' babies started sleeping on their tummies once the rolled over so I'm not as nervous.
JAKE'S FIRST COWBOYS GAME!!! Since all the others had been night games, this was the first game Jake was awake to watch. I've already blogged about how much Jake already loves to watch football on TV. This game was no exception. He was very frustrated with me when I took these pictures because I was blocking his view of the TV!



No comments:
Post a Comment