Thursday, September 3, 2009

WE LOVE THE JUMPAROO!

2 weeks ago I bought a jumparoo at a consignment sale. I didn't think we'd be using it for a while still, but Jake is holding is head up so well, I thought we'd go ahead and give it a try. Well, Jake LOVES it! He doesn't jump in it quite yet, but his feet do touch the ground and he can move around in it enough to activite the music and lights. The jumparoo has changed our lives :-) I can now shower, do my hair, and make-up while he occupies himself. I have also started putting it in the kitchen while I cook dinner and he loves that! I narrate what I am doing as I cook and his eyes follow me all over the kitchen, I'm his own personal Rachel Ray :-) I can't believe our little guy is getting so big! He loves it so much that we went ahead an ordered a "fancier" one that will let him move in 360 degrees...can't wait to see what he thinks of it!

Here is Jake helping me cook dinner tonight

He says dinner smells good! We were making mexican spaghetti, yum!

This was his very first time in the jumparoo

No comments:

Post a Comment