Friday, January 22, 2010

Nice Day for a Swing

Today we went to the park with out good friends, Heather and Tyler, and Leanne and Carter. I was excited because the park near Heather's house has swings and baby swings. For some reason none of the playgrounds in our neighborhood have swings! Jake has swung once before on mine and Stephen's laps, but he's never gotten to try it solo...I had a feeling he would love it.


mom, what is this thing?
these things are pretty cool

this is fun!

big smile!

he did really well keeping his balance

weeeeee!

there were only two baby swings so carter and tyler shared a swing

waving to the camera :)



We had so much fun at the park and it was a beautiful day! I wish we had swings closer to our house. I think we will be investing in a swingset for the backyard once springtime arrives.




2 comments:

  1. so sweet!! when ac was a baby we bought a $25 fisher price swing that we hung from the patio! she still swings in it!! we LOVE swinging!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i want to get a swing for the backyard, but we don't have any trees or patio to hang one from, so i'll have to see what kind of swingsets they have for babies :) and congrats on sweet baby girl #2! so happy for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete