Sunday, January 17, 2010

Touchdown!

Well, the Cowboys game didn't end the way we would have liked, but something special still happened during the game today. Jake started doing the 'touchdown' sign! We have been working on a few signs over the past month, 'eat' 'all done,' etc...but I should have known that his first sign to us would be about football! We were watching the game and the Vikings scored, I looked at Jake and said "oh man Jake, they got a touchdown." All of a sudden up his arms went into touchdown. We couldn't believe it! We hadn't ever worked on that sign intentionally, however, at all of Stephen's games in the fall, I always held up his arms when the team scored a touchdown and we always made the sign when we watch games at home as well. I guess all those times finally added up in his mind. Of course we had him do it over and over again because it's the cutest thing in the world! Here is one of the pictures I got...he is holding his keys and burp cloth (teething time again!) but you can still tell exactly what he is doing! And we got it on video as well. He was so proud of himself!

Coach Daddy is very proud too!



3 comments: