Ready to play catch up? Here we go, back to September, Jake is 15 months old.
"Today" we baked Daddy some yummy cookies for game day. Back in our pre-Jake days, I always baked treats for Stephen for game day and made a little goody bag to say good luck. I don't get to do it as often as I'd like to anymore, but today Jake and I decided to make his first goody bag for Daddy.
Our mission, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!
wow mom, what is this?

adding in our chocolate chips
Jake was a very good helper when it came to stirring.


"I think it needs more chocolate!"



Helping Mommy put the cookies on the sheet.
LOVE this...a nice moutful of cookie dough...maybe he did get a few things from me after all?

Playing in the kitchen while we wait for the cookies to bake...he LOVES our cheese grater.

Our finished product, trust me, they were very yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment