We never know exactly what we are doing for Thanksgiving until football is over. I had hoped to make it to see my family in Mississippi this year, but it just didn't work out. It was nice though to have a week home as a family after a long football season.
I saw a cute idea on pinterest for Thanksgiving breakfast, turkey cinnamon rolls. They looked cuter on pinterest, but they sure tasted good!
Jake loved them!
Then it was time to cuddle up and watch the Thanksgiving Day parade.
Stephen was clearly very excited to watch the parade :)
And of course, one of my favorite moments all year....the finale of the parade, Santa Claus' arrival!
love his face as he sees Santa
Santa is here!
We ate a light lunch, Cody took his afternoon nap and then we were off to Papaw's house for Thanksgiving dinner.
Love these two turkeys
Cody Glenn and Mickey Glenn
watching the Cowboys game, Cody LOVES to watch football
Cody's first Thanksgiving dinner! I brought some blueberries and pumpkin/apple baby food for him. He had green beans and tried sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes for the first time. He also had a small bite of turkey, his first meat ever. I know you will be surprised, he loved everything!
Jake LOVED the ham, he had 4 pieces...and that's about it. He wouldn't try anything else besides green beans and a roll.
More football watchin'
Mommy and Cody selfie, it's the only way I get in the pictures ;)
Dessert time, suddenly he wanted to try one of everything!
You guessed it, more football watching
Playing with Darby
Cody showed off his new crawling skills for everyone
Oh look, a picture of me....after I asked Stephen to take one!






























No comments:
Post a Comment