Monday, January 12, 2015

A Trip to See Santa

We finally made it to see Santa, the Saturday before Christmas.  We have always taken Jake to Bass Pro, but since we are going much later in the year and on a weekend we decided to stick a little closer to home and a little smaller; we went to Colin Creek Mall.  There was almost no line and even though it wasn't as fancy as Bass Pro, it was perfect for us this year with Cody being so little.
 
 

 
 Waiting in line, a whole ten minutes!
 Someone was very excited!
 I had no idea how Cody would react to meeting 'the Big Guy' for the first time. 


 



 And the end result....we could not get him to smile, but hey, he wasn't crying so I count that as a win!  His sweet little face, I can just see him trying to figure out where on earth we have taken him.

No comments:

Post a Comment