Friday, October 23, 2009

Grammy and Mamaw visit

This past week we were very lucky to have my mom and mamaw come to Texas from Chicago to see us...well, mostly Jake :-) Mom hadn't seen Jake since the week he was born, and my Mamaw met him for the first time. I will admit that growing up I was very spoiled, but Jake has taken my place! He is the first grandchild and great grandchild so Grammy and Mamaw gave lots of lovin' this past week, along with lots of clothes, toys, diapers, formula, and even groceries for us. I am so blessed!!! We had a great time going to the State Fair (pics in the last blog), going to Stephen's football game, shopping for Jake pretty much every day, eating yummy home-cooking every night (I'm a pretty good cook, but it's not the same as mamaw's cooking!), and lots of quality play time. I think Jake got used to having an audience around because today when it was back to just he and I all day, he kept looking around like "you're it?" Here are some of the pictures from this week.


Grammy and Jake
Jake loved sitting on Mamaw's lap

Jake and Grandpa at Stephen's game...I love this picture!!!

Grandma and Jake at the game


Grammy feeding Jake, it was a nice break for me!



Mamaw giving Jake a bottle


Mom in her "grammy" shirt that she found at the fair

Playing with Grammy


Grammy taught him all sorts of new tricks this week

No comments:

Post a Comment