Here was Jake before bed tonight, gumming a cold washcloth. He's adorable, even when he's teething.

Here are a few other pictures of Jake I took this week. I felt like I hadn't take a lot of pictures lately, which of course isn't true...but I took a bunch yesterday anyways. He is getting so big...almost 4 months old now! He loves tummy time...now that he can roll, 90% of the time when I lay him on his back to play, he pops over within 30 seconds. Sometimes he gets frustrated becasue I think he wants to be back on his back, but can't figure out yet how to get there.


And here are a few videos from yesterday...I was trying to catch a new noise Jake has started making...it's hard to describe, but you should hear it a few times. Stephen calls it his "teradactyl noise." It's been so fun in the past few weeks to hear him experiement with his voice and all sorts of sounds that he can make. For the most part though, he is just having a ball in his jumparoo while I am cooking dinner...he still loves to be in the kitchen with me while I am cooking!




No comments:
Post a Comment