He has become very expressive, especially with his face...here are a few fun faces from this weekend.
maybe he is going for surprised?
this fun new face usually only gets made while he is eating...not when he is full, just having fun while eating...and he exhales really loudly out his nose while he makes it :)
having fun with his sing n stage

and one of his new favorite toys, the links from auntie seana

Jake finally got some quality Daddy-time on Sunday night. He was so excited to see Stephen!

Jake was doing some weird poses and Stephen decided to join in

Jake looks so much like Stephen in this picture...okay, in every picture, but especially this one

then Daisy got some "love" from Jake...she is so patient with him

poor Daisy!
having fun with his sing n stage
and one of his new favorite toys, the links from auntie seana
Jake finally got some quality Daddy-time on Sunday night. He was so excited to see Stephen!
Jake was doing some weird poses and Stephen decided to join in
Jake looks so much like Stephen in this picture...okay, in every picture, but especially this one
then Daisy got some "love" from Jake...she is so patient with him
poor Daisy!
I guess if we had any type of milestone this week, it would be Jake's sleeping habits. We have still been swaddling him at night, I know it's past the age to do this, but Jake still really likes his legs to be wrapped at night. However, since we are close to him getting himself into a sitting position, I knew it was time for the blanket to go. I weaned him very easily from him during naps and then night time too. He was still a back sleeper, but one morning Stephen's alarm went off and I checked the monitor...and he was on his tummy, bootie up in the air :) I took a picture on my phone, so the quality isn't ver good, but you can still make it out. His nights are still hit and miss...some nights straight through or wakes and puts himself back to sleep, some nights he wakes up several times and needs help getting back to sleep...it's always a surpris
His other new thing is clicking his tounge, he does it all the time and loves it when you do it back...I will try to catch it on video soon. I do have one video to share. No, Jake isn't crawling yet...I get asked that all the time. He's still working on getting up onto all fours, but he is learning to scoot "army style." Here he is going after Stephen's cell phone.
His other new thing is clicking his tounge, he does it all the time and loves it when you do it back...I will try to catch it on video soon. I do have one video to share. No, Jake isn't crawling yet...I get asked that all the time. He's still working on getting up onto all fours, but he is learning to scoot "army style." Here he is going after Stephen's cell phone.


No comments:
Post a Comment