Hi Everybody, It's me Jake! Mommy is letting me write the blog tonight because she is too tired to do it. The coolest thing happened today, my Daddy's basketball team won the city/district championship! Mommy told me this is a really big deal so I am excited. I don't know a lot about basketball yet, but Daddy's team played in something called a tournament...so far all I know is that the word 'tournament' means Daddy is gone a lot that week. I think I did really good at the games Mommy took me to, especially since the one on Friday night was kind of late. On Saturday we had lunch at one of Mommy's friend's houses. I feel asleep in the car when we left her house, and when I woke up...I was back at school for another game! My Mommy and Daddy sure are busy people! Mommy took pictures of Daddy's big game...she told me to say that some of the pictures are a little blurry because I like to play with the camera and it's really hard for her to hold me and take pictures at the same time.
Here is a picture of Daddy's 'coaching face,' he sure does look serious

Daddy looks really stressed in this picture, but...

...this was the score when Mommy took the picture. there is only 17 seconds left in the game and his team is winning by 8 points :)

FINAL SCORE!

Here is my Daddy with his team and their trophy
and here is me and my Daddy with the championship trophy...I'm bigger than the trophy!

Mommy and I are so proud of Daddy and his team, I think tournaments are pretty cool and Mommy says that's a good thing because Daddy has another tournament next weekend for his other team!
No comments:
Post a Comment