Saturday, August 28, 2010

Camp out

This blog is about some fun Daddy-Jake time that happened last weekend. Yes, I am THAT behind on blogging! I still need to do his '14 month' blog too, yikes! It's taking a little bit to get into the rhythm of being a 'working mom.'

Lately, Jake has loved cuddling up with blankets on the living room floor. Thinking like only boys can, Stephen decided it was time to make Jake his first 'tent' in the living room. Jake LOVED it!

First, he loved laying on top of it and rolling all over the place.
checkout that belly!


happy boy!

Jake's tent
Jake and Daddy playing under the tent...they read books, play the drums, wear hats, build towers, and do all sorts of other 'boy' things I'm sure :)





chillin' in the tent

Here is a video of Jake's reaction when he first saw the tent


No comments:

Post a Comment