Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cody's 1st Haircut

As much as I hated to cut off his adorable curls, Cody was definitely in need of his first haircut.  His hair was getting a little crazy and into his eyes/ears.  I had hoped to get it cut before his birthday, but he was either sick or we were iced/snowed in for the two weeks leading up to it.  We made him an appointment at Cool Cuts and hoped he would be a good customer.
 
 
Getting buckled in to his car.
 The 'before' shot
 He got to watch Elmo and play with my keys so he was a happy dude.  He sat back and enjoyed it all....so unlike his big brother's first cut, thank you Cody!
 The very first cut!

Stephen got a little bit on video



 It was SO long on top

 He was doing so well that we told her to go ahead and try to clippers to trim up behind his ears/neck.  He barely noticed.

 Kicked back and relaxin' 
 Ta-da!
 A trip to Cool Cuts isn't complete without some train table fun and a sucker.  Jake generously volunteered to have Cody's sucker for him ;)
 He looks SO different and SO big!  Stephen and I are still getting used to it!





 From the back.  I'm not sure if his curls will grow back the same, but there is definitely still a good bit of wave in his hair.  Another 'first' in the books for Mr. Cody Glenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment