This is the face he kept making...not sure what to call it yet, but he's too darn cute!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
A Case of the Sillies!
I don't normally post two entries on the same day, but Jake had the his first case of the sillies this afternoon, and I had to make an entry about it. He was playing in his "car" as we call it...it's like an exersaucer that has a steering wheel and makes fun noises, and it was almost nap time. Lately before naps, instead of getting fussy, he gets really silly. Today, he had me cracking up. He was making the funniest faces and talking non-stop! Here are the pictures and video I took to capture the moment. Usually he stops doing whatever it is I want to take a picture of once I get the camera out, but today he was hammin' it up bigtime when he saw the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment