And the pictures just don't do it justice. I've been reading in the 'what to expect' 'book for the toddler years and it talks about toddlers enjoying taking things off of shelves/out of drawers, etc. Umm, pretty sure Jake has that skill down pretty well. Now if he could just learn to pick everything up when he is done.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Hurricane Jake
How long does it take one 11 month old to destroy a room? Well, if you are Hurricane Jake Tyler, it's about 15 minutes! Yesterday, Stephen and Jake went upstairs to play in his room while I finished dinner. I went upstairs to tell my boys dinner was ready and this is the sight that greeted me.


And the pictures just don't do it justice. I've been reading in the 'what to expect' 'book for the toddler years and it talks about toddlers enjoying taking things off of shelves/out of drawers, etc. Umm, pretty sure Jake has that skill down pretty well. Now if he could just learn to pick everything up when he is done.
And the pictures just don't do it justice. I've been reading in the 'what to expect' 'book for the toddler years and it talks about toddlers enjoying taking things off of shelves/out of drawers, etc. Umm, pretty sure Jake has that skill down pretty well. Now if he could just learn to pick everything up when he is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment