Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pool Time

We are SO excited that summer is here! Mostly because Jake and I really didn't get much of a summer last year...I was VERY pregnant and then of course he was a newborn, so we didn't get out too much. This past week we had a fun playdate at our neighborhood pool.

Ready for some spashin'!

He was a little unsure at first, so he stuck close to mommy

He thought the fountains were super fun!

And then we practiced walking in the baby pool







Carter checking everything out
Jake and I took a break for lunch, but here are cute group shots of the girls and boys!

All that playing made him hungry!

Then we decided to check out the big pool in our floaty

Since Jake liked the pool so much, we got him a baby pool over the weekend at Target. We filled it up on Sunday and Jake had his first skinny dip in the backyard. It was a big hit!




SPLASH!!!!

evidently the number 8 tasted very good :)




Seriously, this is probably the best $5 we will spend all summer!


My boys!
I'm so excited that Jake loves the pool because I plan on going there lots this summer! I even have the start of a tan already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment